Design Thinking, applied.
Journal for Design Thinking, applied.
Fixed-price and hourly rates plus annual subscriptions.
(US$1.00 : UK£0.79 Conversion Rate)
Design Thinking Workshops. Package$6,500.00Stanford d.school method.
4 x 2-Hour online Meets.
Value Engineering. Per ROI Model$8,500.00Return On Investment Model.
Web Form design (HTML code).
Value Proposition messaging.Quantity
Salesforce Development. Fixed-Price$6,000.00 - $19,000.00Free Discovery Workshop.
Fixed-Price. 3 Levels.
Detailed Statement of Work.SelectQuantity
Sales Coaching. 8 x 1-Hour Sessions$2,250.00For high-value, high-touch sell.
Real-time in-deal support.
Design Thinking in Sales, applied.Quantity
When you use and interact with our Websites or Services, communicate with or otherwise contact us or visit our offices or attend our events, we may collect, use, share and process information relating to you ("Personal Data"). These Privacy Statement Highlights summarise our Personal Data processing practices and your related rights.
We collect and process Personal Data for a variety of purposes, including:
- The processing of your name and contact information to provide you with information about our products, manage your registration for and attendance at our events and webinars or for office visits, manage your registration for contests or promotions, provide you with customer support or otherwise communicate with you.
- The processing of device and usage data to develop, improve, manage and customise our Websites and Services, to assess and improve the related user experience, to identify customer opportunities and to guarantee our Websites and Services security and continued proper functioning.
- The processing of your billing information to complete transactions with you when you purchase our Products or Services.
- To provide you with the necessary functionalities required during your use of our Websites and Services, and to review capacity requirements and compliance with the applicable usage terms.
- To display personalised advertisements to you and to send to you marketing communications about us, our Products and our Services. ;p
- To comply with our legal obligations under applicable laws of England and Wales and/or US state of Delaware and cooperate with public and government authorities.
- We only collect and process your Personal Data to the extent it is necessary for fulfilling these purposes and where we can rely on a legal basis for such processing. Where required, we will ask you for your prior consent to processing.
We may share Personal Data with various parties, including:
- Our contracted service providers that process Personal Data on our behalf for IT and system administration and hosting, credit card processing, research and analytics, marketing, customer support and data enrichment.
- Affiliates within our current or future organisation that processEs Personal Data for customer support, marketing, event management, technical operations and account management.
- If you are using our Services as an authorised user, we may be responsible by accessIng the Services for verifying your account, investigating suspicious activity and reviewing the compliance our usage terms and policies.
- Sponsors of events, webinar or contests for which you register.
- Third-party social media and advertising networks, which usually act as separate controllers, so that we can advertise on their platforms.
- Specifically in relation to our Being Guided Website at https://www.beingguided.com, with our third-party Partners, including but not limited to Salesforce, who may contact you regarding their Products or Services.
- In individual instances, professional advisers who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services, or if we are involved in a merger, reorganisation, asset sale or business combination.
- Public and government authorities, to the extent we are compelled to disclose Personal Data to comply with our legal obligations under the laws of England and Wales.
You have certain rights relating to your Personal Data, subject to local data protection Under the laws of England and Wales. These rights may include:
- To access your Personal Data held by us ('Right to Access').
- To rectify inaccurate Personal Data and, taking into account the purpose of processing the Personal Data, ensure it is complete ('Right to Rectification').
- To erase/delete your Personal Data, to the extent permitted by applicable data protection laws ('Right to Erasure; 'Right to be Forgotten').
- To restrict our processing of your Personal Data to the extent permitted by law ('Right to Restriction of Processing').
- To transfer your Personal Data to another controller, to the extent possible ('Right to Data Portability').
- To object to any processing of your Personal Data carried out on the basis of our legitimate interests ("Right to Object').
Where we process your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes or share it with third-parties for their own direct marketing purposes, you can exercise your right to object at any time to such processing without having to provide any specific reason for such objection.
To not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects ('Automated Decision-Making'); Automated Decision-Making currently does not take place on our Websites or in our Services.
To the extent we base the collection, processing and sharing of your Personal Data on your consent, to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on such consent before its withdrawal.